- Dennis Hof, who owns a number of famous legal brothels in Nevada, has entered the race to become a state assemblyman
- Hof, 69, is trying to unseat Rep. James Oscarson, a two-term Republican
- The entrepreneur owns the Love Ranch, where former NBA player Lamar Odom suffered a medical episode
- His most famous holding is the Moonlite BunnyRanch, which was featured in the HBO series ‘Cathouse’
- Hof acknowledges his campaign might look like a stunt — but insists he’s in it for the right reasons
(Daily Mail | U.K.) – America’s most famous pimp wants to became a politician.
Legal brothel owner Dennis Hof is running a self-funded campaign for the Nevada Assembly in hopes of unseating an incumbent he calls a ‘high-priced political prostitute.’
Hof, 69, is the owner of the infamous brothel Love Ranch, where former NBA player Lamar Odom suffered a medical episode, and the Moonlite BunnyRanch, which was featured in the HBO series ‘Cathouse.’